lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

Job Opportunity

Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc. is the world's largest independent aerostructures manufacturer. The skies are fraught with Vought; Products include fuselage sub-assemblies (doors and fuselage panels), nacelles, thrust reversers, wings, and other components for military and commercial aircraft.

Officers: President, CEO, and Director: Elmer L. DotyVP, Communications: Michael L. (Mike) Schwarz Government and Industry Relations: Janie D. Haga.

Company Perspectives:With a solid focus on the future, Vought will continue: producing products of superior quality; creating an atmosphere that supports our reputation as an employer of choice; maintaining strong financial performance; providing customers a competitive advantage.

My Job Opportunity at Vought Aircraft Industries:

Salary/Wage: 35000 – 50000 US$

Job Category: Engineering

Career Level: Entry Level

Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree


I found this job opportunity very interesting because there I will be able to work in the area I like the most of my career: Methods Engineering, Logistics, Transportation, and al that stuff. I also love big manufacturing industries like Vought.

This job could bring me a lot of experience in this areas and I will be known in the industry, so later, I could apply for other jobs, harder to find, like an Industrial Engineer at Disney! ;-)

No hay comentarios: