domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

Cover Letter


March, 3rd 2008

Mike Schwarz
Manager of Human Resources
Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc
US-TN-Nashville


Dear Mr. Schwarz:

I read your advertisement in monster.com for the position of Projects and Procedures Manager and I am interested in applying for the post. The position seems to fit very well with my education and career interests.

I am a very young and proactive recent graduate, and my academic background makes me a very qualified candidate. I have the ability in cost analysis, financial planning, process flow charts, and initiative in finding ways to improve the management. I also have knowledge about security and quality rules and their applications. As it is mentioned in my resume, for community service I made a SHA procedure manual for the San Onofre Church. I am very interested in the position and in working for such a well-known company as Vought Aircraft Industries, and it seems that my career goals match a lot with your job requirements since I am committed in production, problem solving and challenges of the company.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity? I shall call you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to contact me at (0261)7555241 or
claudia_pchv@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Claudia Hernandez

No hay comentarios: