domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

Interview

Interviewed: Andrés Villalobos

1. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering?
Since I was a child I liked everything about circuits and I always liked to open computers to see how they were inside and how they worked, I’ve always been very curious and also I know that electronics engineering is a career that I will be able to find a job in other countries very easy with.

2. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
Well, after I graduated from high school, I entered in the university and there you see subjects like: math, physics, digital electronics, computer drawing, Algorithm and Programming, Circuits and Networks, Data Transmission, Electromagnetic Theory, Telecommunication Networks, Antennas and Propagation, Mobile Communications, microwaves, and others.

3. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
I think that engineering students are the ones that have to be more applied, they need to love their career and study a lot. Sometimes is mandatory to resign to some travels or some activities that may interfere in your studies.

4. What are your plans for the future?
My plan is to graduate and if I’m able for that time, work here in Venezuela in a large telecommunication company such as movistar, and I would like to own a Mountaineering school here in Maracaibo, because I practice mountain climbing.

5. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career? I would recommend this career only for those people who really love this, because it is not easy, but it is very rewarding and it is practically a new career most, here in Venezuela and is the career of the future.

No hay comentarios: