sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

Hi everyone! My name is Claudia, I'm 20 years old, I live in Maracaibo and I study Industrial Engineering at URBE, I hope I will be graduated soon and I think I’m going to live abroad, in order to get more and better job opportunities, and better life quality.The country I’d like to live the most is Spain, since I practice Flamenco dance and I really would like to continue it to be a professional dancer, and I love this country and its culture.I also love shopping, going to the movies, traveling, taking pictures, knowing people of other countries and learning new languages.

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Hello, Claudia! Congratulations and welcome to the blogsphere!!! Hope you can learn a lot and practice your English... here you can post interesting things and share them with the world.... just remember to give credit to the author of the materials you take from Internet.

Good luck on this level and keep on shining!